Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other new site,feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ags
    Participant

hi all
    just uploaded my new site, your feedback would be much apreciated.

http://adamgitin.com/

Still not completley done, need to add the rest of my portfolio and small fixes.

Jennifer

Mucho bonito qué ese significa es que el reloj tiene un caso de gran tamaño y un bisel de gran tamaño. La pulsera que está en el reloj de best rolex replicas realmente una pulsera de la ostra. Ésta es la misma clase de pulsera (o por lo menos igual mirada) que la reproducción Rolex Milgauss tiene también, de nuevo, haciéndola muy dura decir los relojes de la reproducción del auténtico.

humanboy

It’s not bad, but it’s not great.

I’m not crazy about the font you’ve used for the headlines (logo, about, etc…)

I feel like the guy sitting in the chair feels out of place.

The way you’ve got your portfolio items laid out on the front page makes it hard to read. They either need more spacing between them or something to define their own space or the images should all be aligned to the same side. …Or both.

You should stylize your link colors.

You should make the margin on the footer zero since the vintage paper background just stops flat.

Overall, my main problem is that you stuck to a nice grid for your main three columns but in your main content it just kind of looks like your threw some stuff in there without really trying to keep things looking lined up. You are off to a pretty good start though.

ags
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback, you are absolutely right!
    AG

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.