Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other new site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pab

still in the very beginning stages,

this is a site i started working on yesterday

http://alex-camara.com

i’d love some feedback

i was asked to create something simple , i went for a simple layout with little decoration, the guy who i am doing the site is a portuguese canadian singer based in montreal

thanks in advance for taking the time to check out the site

pab

b.rostad
    Participant

I really liked it. You’ve done a good job.

If I have to point a finger at something, it must be the menu-bar at the top. The hover didn’t feel ‘right’ somehow. Also maybe remove the ‘EXTRAS’ label on the menu?

Again, really nice design there. Keep up the good work =)

koewnet
    • The background music was a nice touch, though I didn’t see the player at first and wondered where I could shut it off (ended with a mute instead)[/*:m]
    • I got a horizontal scrollbar when viewing in Firefox 2, 1024×768 resolution[/*:m]
    • The nav-links was difficult to read (thin, crusty) – looked better with a bit of bold (like your own page’s nav)[/*:m]
    • Personally I’d like to see the RSS/FB/MySpace icons reduced in size and placed on top, with a shader on (nice hover effect and more in-theme) [/*:m][/list:u]
    pab

hey Bjorn and Kowenet,

thank you both for taking the time to leave some feedback. I really appreciate it

i did some changes

added font-weight:600; to the menu

and fixed that 20px scroll bar

once again thanks

pab

ps just reduced the icon size,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.