Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other New Page for my site-Feedback please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    beezer123
    Participant

I’ve been coding a new page for my site and this is what I have come up with so far.

I’ve still got to add a lot more to the page but this is the general layout of it.

http://www.anythingisfree.co.uk/iphone.html

I would edit it some more just now but my host won’t let me login to my FTP due to something about ip addresses at college.

:(

Any feedback for me on it?

Malice

The text within the iPhone doesn’t match well with the sleek design of the phone. Other than that is looks ok.

Side Note: Before I would ever attempt to get into one of these rackets I would like to see what is required, especially when it comes to completing the offers… long before I would need to supply an email.

beezer123
    Participant

haha don’t worry about the ligitimacy of them.
    I’ve been doing it for over 2 years and have had over £2000 worth of stuff including a 37" tv and a macbook.

the offers are free trials and you don’t get any spam from them, but i’m here purely based on styling tips. Not trying to advertise anything before I get a ban slapped on me.

Malice

Sorry, the intent wasn’t to accuse it of spam… the only feedback I could really offer was the text used within the iPhone.

beezer123
    Participant

haha it’s ok.

I’ll get round to experimenting with the fonts later on.

does anyone have a list of the fonts available to use as standard on the web?

or is there a way of embedding a font into your site so that it will show no matter what?

ScottMacD

theres a thing called sIFR 3 which allows you to use a font of your choice, it involves using flash, there is a video about it here http://css-tricks.com/video-screencasts/39-how-to-use-sifr-3/

Other option is to use an image, makes things more complicated for adding links though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.