Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design New logo CC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mreider
    Participant

Hey guys! I am looking for some feedback. I wanted to create a simplistic logo for my business. Let me know what you think.

Logo

__
    Participant

Why the broken line across the base of the upwards spike? Is it trying to look like an “A”? (and if so, I don’t follow why?)

I might make the “downwards spike” smaller, in comparison to the first part. But that would depend on your intent.

mreider
    Participant

I guess stating what the business is would have helped :)

It is a web design/development company. The “upwards spike” is meant to be a mouse cursor is the negative space of the EKG line.

Thanks!

Paulie_D

The “upwards spike” is meant to be a mouse cursor is the negative space of the EKG line.

Even knowing that…it doesn’t look like a cursor to me.

mreider
    Participant

Okay thanks. Any suggestions on how to make it look more recognizable? Maybe if I put it at an angle?

jo
    Participant

Have you tried having a cursor icon pushing the line upward to create the spike?
    Maybe have it start spiking downward first, then have the cursor push it back up.
    I would sketch it for you, but not sure how I would post for you to see.

mreider
    Participant

@Jo, no I haven’t tried. Do you mean have the cursor going from bottom to top towards the right? If you have somewhere to upload it you can do that or email it to me. Thanks!

chrisburton
    Participant

You should want your logo to be unique. A quick google search lead me to these examples. Perfect reason to go a different route.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.