Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design New in freelance job, need help!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    raj_konya
    Participant

Hi, I Need feedback on this website. http://www.myhappytours.com
    Also if anyone can give idea how much shall I quote for this website to my client. I am new in freelancing. Thanks

Koopa
    Participant
    1. You shouldn’t underline all those links and choose better font colors
    2. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to put “Home” last in the menubar
    3. On the home page there are 3 different logos, that’s weird

P.S. Please stop using Dreamweaver’s SpryMenuBar and those map tags to put a link on an image

raj_konya
    Participant

Thanks for the review.

Any idea how much shall I charge?

__
    Participant

A million dollars? Fifty cents?

You are the one who needs to decide what to charge, not us. You need to consider how much time you spent on the project, what your time is worth, and any actual costs (e.g., photo licenses, hosting, etc.) involved.

I can offer you one piece of advice, however: in the future, always decide on the price first. Give your client a quote, discuss it, and agree on the final price, in writing, before you start any work.

raj_konya
    Participant

Thanks traq, actually this is my first job, so just started working once I got the offer. Next time I will keep in mind your advice. Any suggestion will be helpful for me.

__
    Participant

Any suggestion will be helpful for me.

You need to consider how much time you spent on the project, what your time is worth, and any actual costs (e.g., photo licenses, hosting, etc.) involved…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.