Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other New Design for My Personal Website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nathandelane

Hey, a couple of weeks ago, I made the post here to have you all critique my site. One of you gave me a ling to some professional templates, and I took your advice on structure. This is what I’ve come up with so far. Not all of the content is in, but it’s taken about a week and a half not working on it more than maybe an hour a day.

Link to my new site design

Please let me know what you think.

chazzwick

i would change the paragraph text to a sans-serif font, such as Lucida Sans or Arial, makes it a little easier to read.

dont really have much else to criticise

TheDoc

Site seemed to time out. I’ll check back later.

hi friend,

your work is appreciated but i m not happy with ur design…u jst design the site on basic criteria just try to make your site little different from others this is what i think …try to make it little sleek just try some other fontstyle and play with some images to make it a bit interested…

AshtonSanders
    Participant

Hey Nathan,

I like the first impression a lot. The large tabs, colors, and slight fades are very easy on the eyes.

The headings are great, but I agree with chazzwick about a san-serif font for the paragraphs and body copy.

I think there is something missing though. I think it’s just a little tweaking in the type-face/content layout. I think the links/icons on the bottom right are a little overpowering.

That’s all I got today ;)
    Ashton Sanders

Edit: Oh yea, and wtf is up with this ridiculous file name:
    http://www.phyer.com/nathanlane/staging … B8252.html
    haha Is that an inside joke, or something?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.