Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other new design and unsure about the font

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hoss9009

So i did a redesign… http://www.ericdmunoz.com/test.

The only thing is, that I’m not sure about my font choice. My logo font is similar to courier, so i used courier and played w/ the letter spacing to clean it up a little big, but I’m still unsure.

Suggestions? Criticisms?

-Eric

ikthius

if you are going to use lined paper as a background, the least you could do is put your text on the lines!!!

hoss9009

And how would I do that?

Webdesigner’s wall doesn’t do that… http://www.webdesignerwall.com/

hoss9009

Anyone else have any font suggestions?

Rob MacKay
    Participant

hey dude :D

I dont think the font is too bad, maybe a little like off black, if you know what I mean, so its not sooo bold, but not grey :) dunno just a thought :)

The lines thing, errm I would say if you could zoom out a little, to have more lines that would be good, it looks a bit too large print lines atm, and I think kinda A4 or letter paper, sized lines could look better.

I think the only other thing is, its all looks a bit placed, if my desk was that tidy my wife would check to see I had not been abducted!

Maybe give it a little more life? I dunno :)

chazzwick

i would use an underline, not a strike-though for the link hover. i also agree with robski, make the lined paper more life size, it does seem to zoomed in.

also, Courier New looks fine to me, you dont see it much, but it does fit in with your design.

I like the design, although I think a little more detail would be nice, maybe some keys on the desk? Also you need Roll-Over effects!!! Trust me people need confirmation that the website they are looking at knows they are looking at it!

Again I do like the design, but do change the navigation.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.