Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Need Logo Feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    shiv

Hi there,

I am currently debating between two different logo types for a new project I am doing.

Here is a link to view the two: http://localhostr.com/files/vJLLQk4/logos.png

The difference between the two is only in the “VENNEO” text (everything else is the same exact).

Please let me know which one you think is better (and why) and also let me know what you think about the background color choice (if there might be a better color for me to try).

Thanks!

GeneralKnowledge
    Participant

I prefer the first one but I wouldn’y be able to tell you why. When I look at them for the differences I can’t see any. They looking very nice, I like the symbol you choose. If you were going to try a different colour I would try a mid light blue but I like the green.

Have a look at this, Might give you an idea. http://i.imgur.com/VisAs.png

TheDoc

I prefer #1 as well. I particularly like the ‘O’ more. The kerning is a little tighter as well, which I like.

I would make the V have the same pointy bottom as the icon though. And maybe make it a little bit of a bigger font and drop it down a little bit.

ArchDesignLabs
    Participant

Completely agree with TheDoc I would probably try it as well by eliminating the “V” all together and move the logo that looks like a “V” to the beginning of the word. When the logos are integrated into the name it makes the biggest impact on me personally.

ChrisBull

i too like #1 more. I do not think that you should sharpen the V in the text as it will look to different from the other text. I also do not think that you should eliminate the V altogether…
    I think its great the way it is.
    p.s im a developer not a designer…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.