Skip to main content

Forums

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BryGuy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BryGuy

on my blog Born Squishy, the following js is in the head:

// main navigation init
    jQuery('ul.sf-menu').superfish({
    delay: < ?php echo of_get_option('sf_delay'); ?>, // one second delay on mouseout
    animation: {opacity:'< ?php echo of_get_option('sf_f_animation'); ?>',height:'< ?php echo of_get_option('sf_sl_animation'); ?>'}, // fade-in and slide-down animation
    speed: '< ?php echo of_get_option('sf_speed'); ?>', // faster animation speed
    autoArrows: < ?php echo of_get_option('sf_arrows'); ?>, // generation of arrow mark-up (for submenu)
    dropShadows: < ?php echo of_get_option('sf_shadows'); ?> // drop shadows (for submenu)
    });

In the console of firebug I’m getting a syntax error because of the “,” at the end of the delay line before the comment. This code came with the template and I have no knowledge of js. What do I need to do to fix this?

theacefes

I don’t see a closing parentheses.

BryGuy

I added a closing parentheses and updated my original post to reflect the change, but I’m still getting a syntax error:

delay: , // one second delay on mouseout
    ^

elneco
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

looking at the source, it doesnt seem like you are actually passing any options. maybe just try:

$('ul.sf-menu').superfish();

TheDoc

It’s because the field is empty.

BryGuy

Solved it, but I’m not sure how. I went into the theme options and resaved (didn’t change anything) the settings and miraculously it’s pulling the information from somewhere and the field isn’t empty anymore.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

icon-link icon-logo-star icon-search icon-star