Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Need Code to Fix Google When Zoomed In…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I had to use a different user style for my Opera browser. As a result, certain elements in Google look strange. Below is a pic of how Google looks when I zoom in. I need to fix it so that it looks normal no matter how much I zoom in. What code do I use I fix this?

Here’s an image of how Google looks when I zoom in:
    http://postimg.org/image/3v6l0y0id/

Paulie_D

We can’t diagnose code from an image.

Please make a reduced case demo in Codepen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont have a code. This is how google appears after I switched user agents. If you could tell me what CSS code to use to fix this I’d appreciate it.

Shikkediel
    Participant

You can’t permanently change any code on something you haven’t created or have any real access to. I don’t think this is a web design question but a browser bug.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Shikkediel, its not a bug. Its a user agent issue. And I have access to the code if I use CSS with Stylish. I seriously dont understand why its so difficult for you.

Shikkediel
    Participant

Ignore.

Paulie_D

I seriously dont understand why its so difficult for you.

Well that was unfriendly.

Unfortunately, I also can’t quite figure out what you have done any by “changing user agent”. From what to what?

Without seeing the code that is being affected we can’t respond with code to resolve the issue.

Senff
    Participant

Opera has the option to add your own (local) stylesheets, that will then be applied to everything you view online (Chrome used to have this function too but it has been removed).

So, for example, I could have a user stylesheet that says body {font-family:'Comic Sans' !important;} and then everything I view on the web will have a nice font.

@koolx
    It’s not so strange that other people have difficulty understanding what you’re saing because not everyone uses Opera (in fact, it has a relatively small market share), so this feature is not very well-known.

Having said all that — I don’t have Opera myself so I can’t really help you there.

Paulie_D

@Senff Thanks for that, very useful.

So we’re back to needing to see the code that’s been applied.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.