Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other need an opinion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ThinkSoJoE

I’ve been working on this site for a local Thrill The World event, and up until about 5 minutes ago, I had just five links in my navbar, 180px wide each. I also made my sidebar 180px wide and lined it up to the right side of my navbar. Well, I just added a sixth link to the navbar, making the width of each link 150px, and leaving me unsure of which way to go with my sidebar. I’m looking for an opinion, should I make the sidebar only 150px, expand it to 300px, or leave it at 180px? here’s the site: http://thrilltheworldniagara.com

EDIT: There’s 30px between the start of the sidebar and the end of the link it starts under, there’s also 30px between the navbar and the top of the main content, and there’s also 30px between the content and the sidebar, if it makes any difference.

ThinkSoJoE

I broke out firebug earlier today and tried it all the different ways, and the 300 was way too big for my taste. I’m likely going to stick with the 180px because, as you said, the 150px just felt too small for what’s over there.

Where is the problem?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.