Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Need a design for my site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    bugi
    Participant

Hello all, I almost end writing backend for my site (trading platform for russian speakers). But I need a design. I’m a worthless designer. Because I’m asking you to create it for me.
    I can’t pay a lot of money (up to 30$), but I can write to you some program on C/C++/C#/Java/PHP. I will do it first (firstly I give you money, after you design sources, i do not deceive you).
    I need a design for a page, after i do all analogically. If someone would like to help me, please write here

P.S if you need a program on other program language, write too, maybe i will possible to do it.
    After creating offer, i will give you html page, that must be edited to good page with design

bugi
    Participant

Can you show me them?
    And I need templates which I can edit

bugi
    Participant

I checked all templates. There is a little quantity for stores.
    http://themeforest.net/item/thalassa-extensive-html5-template/6012626 this have a good middle (where i can flip news), it can be use for popular products, but other elements of this template is poor.
    Also I stopped on http://themeforest.net/item/mexin-premium-multipurpose-responsive-template/full_screen_preview/5567583 it is good template, but I need new top and bottom

And I need a logo!

chrisburton
    Participant

Janet is right. No respectable designer will do the work required for $30. A theme is probably your best bet or you can spend the time to learn some basics of design.

bugi
    Participant

Not for money, for program, for help out or for interest :)
    + I’m asking to create design of a page, not of all site. It have to take up to a hour (maximum!)
    How much costs creating a logo?

bugi
    Participant

If it’s hoax, I can lose my money?

chrisburton
    Participant

She was kidding about using that guy. Although he is a professional and does some really good work, he doesn’t take designing those logo’s seriously.

He’s basically communicating to people ‘you get what you pay for’. Which is basically a horrible logo.

bugi
    Participant

And this’s bad idea to do logos for money on same sites. He can do some awful logo, but I can’t return money. According to the contract, he did his work. It’s popular fraud in russia, because I went to american internets

bugi
    Participant

Can someone from here create a logo? Sitename is BuyBabay

chrisburton
    Participant

I could but not for free or exchanged services. And it would cost you more than I’m betting you’re willing to pay for it. I think your best option is to either take time to learn about the basics of design or find the necessary funds to hire someone.

Alen
    Participant

Logo is there to reinforce the brand. Which you do not have, yet. So it’s pointless. I wouldn’t worry about it much. Just Google “pineapple” for images, take the outline of it and put your name underneath, boom. logo. done.

I’m not joking.

chrisburton
    Participant

Sometimes we focus more on the brand than the product itself.

bugi
    Participant

I may edit one pixel and use edited image, here is another legislation…

chrisburton
    Participant

Lol. Nice going, Alen

bugi
    Participant

But I want only text (without any additional images and ect)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.