Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Navbar for fluid layout

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Redcity

So i have been developing a fluid site for practice reasons and it’s come along great so far. Basically everything resizes perfectly on all screens, except a few minor issues on a 1920×1080. My issue is that I have been saving images ( header, logo etc… to be really large so that it looks good on a huge screen. Now the big issue is creating a css sprite so that there is no image quality loss when expanding the browser. I have been messing with this for hours on end. I get the background positions to work perfectly as usual (upon hover) but i just cannot get the overall image to shrink inside it’s div. All other images are stuck in the html but this I added in the css as background images” as usual with sprites. I have been using % for everything right down to the precise number, but I cannot for some reason get this to resize. anyone who’s tried this before please let me know. sry this is so long.

KarlB

Is there a screengrab or link? I can’t really understand exactly what you are trying to ask for help on.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.