The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Naming conventions for wrappers and deep-level children elements?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #298111

    I’m constantly running into need of having these two things in my HTML layouts but not still sure how to name them. Are there any conventions for that?

    1. Wrappers.
      So in BEM you would name all children with double underline, but how would you name a wrapping element?


    1. Deep children: some times you need to name a child that 2 or 3 levels deep. Is it ok to have it like this? Or is there a better solution?


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.