Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design My Weebly Menu has become invisible

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    timbuendia
    Participant

Hi all,

Yeah, so I’m not sure what has happened to my weebly website.
    http://www.timbuendia.com

The menu appears at the back-end and even if I hoover over the invisible front-end menu it seems to work (but i need it to be visible though) On mobile it’s not responsive at all though.
    I’d love anyone to give me insight in this situation. Thanks ;)

Tim Buendia

giudev
    Participant

Just add the class “wsite-editor” to the body element

In your css you have the following rule:

body:not(.wsite-editor) .logo, body:not(.wsite-editor) .desktop-nav {
    opacity: 0;
    }

This means if <body> does not have class .wsite-editor then .logo and .desktop-nav have both opacity 0.

Can’t tell if there’s a reason for that or there is something wrong with the code.
    But either you could remove that css rule or just be sure that body always has .wsite-editor class

timbuendia
    Participant

Hi Giudev,

I very much appreciate you taking the time to look at my site and help me out ;) I have been able to get the menu back on the desktop!
    Thanks!

For the responsive theme though, I haven’t been able to find the solution yet. I feel like I have come close, but I got stuck.

I was able to get the menu button all over the screen, but that wasn’t exactly what I needed ;( If you’d know how to get it back there that would be awesome!
    Happy post thanksgiving!

giudev
    Participant

Hi,

You should check the theme documentation for that.
    It’s quite impossible to see why is not working only by inspecting the html code.
    Also because there is no mobile navigation in your code and the hamburger menu is not a real button.

Dientooltaid
    Participant

giudev, thank you very much. I got the same problem and now I found your answer. gonna try it out and see if it works.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.