Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS My very first try with responsive css

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jurotek
    Participant

Hello folks,
    This is my first ever try to develop responsive css which I would like to eventually use to redesign our current company website which I built with very little knowledge of css and or html and you can tell by looking at it.
    Looked at quite a few frameworks out there, but wanted to make my own from ground up from what I know as of present how things behave so I can understand it better than just using someone else’s work.
    Just a very few basic elements in there to get me started and eventually built on it if you guys can tell me that something like this can be used successfully in production.
    Just have one media query in there from min 0 and max 480. If you would like to comment an it and or improve on it such as write all the media queries from 480 up or make other improvements or suggestions and share it with me, it would be nice. Thank you.
    Here’s the link. http://codepen.io/joe/full/IgjFl
    Edit:
    BTW. Without this forum, you all guys and specially Chris, I wouldn’t be with knowledge of web dev where I am now. Thanx to all of you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.