Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other My portfolio web site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Frodo64

I’ve created my first web site design and used for my portfolio. I just wanted to keep it simple as possible, can you tell me what do you think about it, what do you like and what you don’t really like in my portfolio site: http://codingxhtml.com

surelock

Simple, clean, elegant I like it. Looks very nice almost like a digital business card.

ssj4sunny

OMG I love your designs, so much better than mine

Frodo64

Thank you. I didn’t expected so good comments :). I will keep on working :) THANKS again.

Frodo64
    "milehighdesigner" wrote:
    It’s nice, I would just recommend atleast 1 more page about yourself. Unless you want it strictly portfolio, then nevermind. =)

You think that "About me" page would help me to get more clients :P :)?

Frodo64
    With such a different design and nice portfolio, the next question people might ask "who is this guygirl?" I wondered it, and I’m not even looking to hire you, so, imagine someone who is actually visiting for that purpose. They might be let down they cant find out a little more and then an email to contact you… Or was there one? sorry, I just woke up.

I did a site for a photographer, and the main focus is his portfolio, but then he’s also got an about me and contact… simple and to the point for both.

OK I think, I will add "about me" :). Maybe you have more ideas, how can I improve my portfolio site?

Frodo64
    Well, It’s a pretty neat design… I think the about me page will just help tie it in! =)

Thanks for your suggestions I really appreciate that :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.