Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other My portfolio

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ssj4sunny

Hey guys, I just want to show you guys my portfolio. NONE of them are coded properly since im still learning how to code :D . But the designs are still there. Its not much but enjoy it!

http://sunny-shah.co.uk

A couple comments…

— the All caps text is a bit small, and being in all caps makes it more difficult to read. You might consider increasing the text size and using both lowercase and uppercase letters.
    — any reason you have two version of your navigation so close to each other? I could understand repeating your navigation in your footer, but having both navigation in the upper right corner and in the blue tabs is a bit confusing. I’d suggest picking one or the other, but not both.
    — Just for consistency’s sake, you might want to make the preview images in your portfolio all the same size.

Keep practicing the coding, and hopefully you’ll eventually get to the point where you can hand code rather than using Photoshop’s Save to Web feature (or ImageReady) — it’ll give you a lot more flexibility in the long run. ;)

chazzwick

the design is nice, and agree with everything falkencreative said. also, get rid of the <blink> tag. its tacky and deprecated

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.