Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other My Personal Site!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    federicosil

Hello, i’m finally working on my own personal site.

http://www.fedesilva.com

Tell me what you think.

I’ve noticed a problem with IE6 and 7 that i don’t know how to solve, if anyone knows how to do it please help there.

I hope you like it. :D

federicosil

I’ve solved the problem with IE.

I’m a little sad that no one commented my post. :(

matt25
    Participant

The design is good but the footer text is virtually unreadable and the home page just seems a little dis-jointed to me, I think you need to align things up a bit better in my opinion, otherwise really nice!
    Matt

federicosil

Thank for your review matt.

You’re right, the home page is a little messy, maybe i have to align things a little better.

About the footer, the thing is that i didn’t really pay much atention to it because i was doing some other stuff on the page, of course the text shouldn’t be black on a black background. :)

I really apreciate your comment beacuse it make me realize the align problem on the home page, thanks a lot.

Federico

I like it. Clean and simple.

Not sure about the two dash boarders that go across the entire page…kind of hurts my eyes for some reason. I think a solid line would work better.

:: Chris

federicosil

Hi chris, thanks for your comment.

It’s good to know that you don’t like the lines, i take it into consideration.

federicosil

Nice. It’s good to see that the site is getting good impressions on the perople of this forum. It’s very important to me because i’m still a beginer in some areas of web design.

Now what i’m lacking is clients :( but i hope things will turn to better.

Thanks

federicosil

Hi again!

I’ve made some changes in the design, somo things that i really didn’t like to much are out.

You can check it out again and tell me what you think.

Bye

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.