Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other My new blog… feedback please :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    federicosil

Hi, I’m a web designer-developer from Uruguay and I just started my fresh new blog a few days ago.

http://fedesilva.com/blog

It would be nice to have some kind of feedback from this community, as I know there are many good designer in here.

Thanks and I cannot wait to hear what you have to say about my site.

Roxon

Yeah, overall it looks great. Just a little thing; the rollover text on the header looks a bit bad with that grey stroke/border. I would say leave it plain, or maybe add a subtle inner shadow/drop shadow.

markthema3
    Participant

Not about the blog, but I think that the portfolio images would look better on hover if you did, say, a half second transition.

ddliu

The round corner not look smooth, through Google Chrome

TT_Mark

Personally I’d bring the right hand column down in line with the left hand side, ignoring the sub-menu items

federicosil

First of all I want to thank you all for your comments.

I fixed the problem with the images on the posts, I’m using a custom field and some of the post didn’t require an image so it was showing an empty src. A little “if” and problem solved :)

Roxon, you are right about the text on the header, this was the old logo and I was focusing on other parts of the site so I didn’t noticed this detail.

I like the effect on the portfolio, but I’m going to try the transition to see how it looks.

Thanks again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.