Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other My blog doesn’t show up in Google

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Melindrea
    Participant

And actually thought of something else: As I assume you have analytics, check around there how your visitors find you. It might be that as JoshWhite is saying, that you’re overthinking it on the micro scale.

bashirxor
    Participant

please someone help me i have face the same problem. it is very critical issue. and it’s harm for a site. please some one check my site and inform me about my site what was wrong my site is Zugtech

chrisburton
    Participant

@bashirxor Based on your comment, you seem to be spamming. If I’m wrong, please create a new thread and explain your problem with a reduced test case of your code on CodePen.

bashirxor
    Participant

sorry! i have the problem. and i want it solution. i think anyone will help me about it..

chrisburton
    Participant

@bashirxor Post a new thread explaining your problem and I’d be happy to help.

bashirxor
    Participant

when i search my title on google. google show my site and post! but it doesn’t show my post title. it show my site title. how can i solve it??

chrisburton
    Participant

@bashirxor Are you using WordPress?

bashirxor
    Participant

yes i am use wordpress for my site.

chrisburton
    Participant

Can you copy your head.php file and upload it somewhere I can see?

bashirxor
    Participant

when i search on google by this ‘স্যামসাং বনাম মাইক্রোসফট’ keyword. google show my post. but it show my site title not a post title. and post link also not available. could you see it by this keyword??

bashirxor
    Participant

anyone there! please help me to solve this issue. in this situation when i search fully my post link then google shows it proper. but when i search by keyword it doesn;t show title and post link

chrisburton
    Participant

I need to see your code! Post your head.php file on hastebin.

bashirxor
    Participant

your link is not correct. looks like it’s a error please see. send me your email address i will sen d my head.php

chrisburton
    Participant

@bashirxor https://www.sendspace.com/. Upload head.php to that link.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.