Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Multiple Pages, 1 CSS File

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    hannon33

I would setup an FTP so you guys can actually see the files.. but I havent done that in ages…..

it does not let me copy and paste error.. too many characters lol..

chrisburton
    Participant

screenshot?

hannon33

try this:

ftp://127.0.0.1/

username is html
    no password.

index.html is the first page..

i know its not an amazing website.. first one ive ever built..

chrisburton
    Participant

That is your local URL. No one can see that but you.

hannon33

hmmm.. weird.. only IP its showing.

hannon33

i just tired again, that url should work

hannon33

other then that best i can do is email a zip

Paulie_D

Dropbox?

hannon33

i installed dropbox.. is this like an ftp?

hannon33
    hannon33

again first website i have EVER made.. and till about 2 1/2 months ago i didnt even know what CSS was..

Paulie_D

We don’t want a zipped file….I wouldn’t download that from someone I don’t know.

hannon33

scan it for viruses first..

hannon33

with drop boxes you cant create a link for a folder, only a specific file. so i made the folder the rar file

hannon33

hey for xhtml with this error what should be inserted rather then placeholder?

Error Line 15, Column 47: there is no attribute “placeholder”

You have used the attribute named above in your document, but the document type you are using does not support that attribute for this element. This error is often caused by incorrect use of the “Strict” document type with a document that uses frames (e.g. you must use the “Transitional” document type to get the “target” attribute), or by using vendor proprietary extensions such as “marginheight” (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect instead).

This error may also result if the element itself is not supported in the document type you are using, as an undefined element will have no supported attributes; in this case, see the element-undefined error message for further information.

How to fix: check the spelling and case of the element and attribute, (Remember XHTML is all lower-case) and/or check that they are both allowed in the chosen document type, and/or use CSS instead of this attribute. If you received this error when using the element to incorporate flash media in a Web page, see the FAQ item on valid flash.

(i am not using any flash)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.