Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other multiple CSS test on jsfiddle

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    stan101
    Participant

Hi guys, I would like to know if there’s a way to use more than one Css code on jsfiddle. I can only find one Css text area in jsfiddle. If it isn’t possible, then I would like to know if there are other websites were I can test multiple css codes. I would really appreciate some response. Thanks in advance.

Paulie_D

I’m not sure what you are asking…you can make an unlimited number of ‘fiddles’ (as they are called) you just have to save them individually.

The same is true of Codepen.io and many other development sites.

Senff
    Participant

On Codepen.io, you can add a number of external CSS files (or rather, links to them) by clicking on the settings wheel at the top left of the CSS panel.

stan101
    Participant

My html page uses 3 CSS files so I need all 3 of them to test my html page on jsfiddle. My question now is how can I include all 3 of the CSS files/ codes in jsfiddle before running a test of the html page. I hope I made my question a little bit clearer this time.

Paulie_D

You can add multiple files in JSfiddle too…as long at they can be linked over the internet.

Click on the External Resources option..but as I said, they have to be on a web-linked server to be linkable.

stan101
    Participant

Thanks for all the replies. I hope this isn’t a silly question but can anyone suggest a good website / service to host my CSS files, I would like to use the external resources option on jsfiddle.

Senff
    Participant

Why not paste the contents of those CSS file in the CSS panel on jsfiddle or Codepen? Much easier.

Paulie_D

I’ve used Dropbox in the past but Senff is right.

stan101
    Participant

@Senff I have 3 different CSS files. is it possible to paste the codes of the 3 CSS files in the CSS panel on jsfiddle? Why I am asking is because there’s a single CSS panel and I have 3 CSS files.

Senff
    Participant

Sure, you should just be able to “merge” them, by pasting their contents under eachother in the CSS panel.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.