Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript [Solved] Multiple, autostopping, full screen videos from youtube on one page

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m attempting to either mimic fullscreen video with modal windows or use an HTML element (not an embedded video) to invoke a video in full screen, and for that video to stop playing when it is closed. You can see the current, in development site here. It almost works the way I want it to, and I like that I can close the videos with my own “x” button, but the videos continue to play in the background, they aren’t really full screen, and they are playing scaled up low-res versions.

I’ve also included a jsfiddle here:

https://jsfiddle.net/adjmedia/8y3mspjh/

But I’m having trouble with getting the (bootstrap) modal windows to work in jsfiddle. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @berverlyh. Thank you for the link! I will check it out. I fixed the broken link, as well.

Thanks @beverlyh, that link has put me on the right path.

@beverlyh thanks so much. I was just trying to figure out why despite providing different video identifier codes, the same video kept coming up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.