Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript multilayer dynamic slider…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Cid008

Hey everyones, Im reader and podcast listener of CSS-Tricks for a while and now that I have hard time figuring out a project, I think this place is perfect for asking :)

Ok here is the project:
    I am doing a website where the user can design is own skateboard. My idea was a slider 900×500, where the user would see the shape of his skateboard. He can look at different shape until he find the one he like. When he found it, he would press a continue button. Then, a new layer would be add over where he would select the graphics he want, then continue, which would add another layer for the trucks, then a final one which would have the wheels… every step would add a variable which could give the price at the end. I don’t know if it sound crazy, but I’m sure it is possible…

I began some prototype without success, Having big time connecting a continue button with the slider, adding the variable, etc…

Does someone would have an idea where to start? I did a flash version for a presentation, which worked pretty well, but for the website, I would prefer not using Flash.

Thanks guys!

P.S., I’m French Canadian so sorry if my English look awful :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.