Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other MTR Services

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

http://www.mtrservices.com/home/

Ok, so honestly what do you think? Its not done yet but I just wanted some feedback. Also what do you think about the logo? Any changes? Any feedback would be great!

Thanks

arjunvasudeva
    Participant

Hey dude, nice looking, professional site :D

But please change the cheesy images!

Arjun

Just a question, what makes those images so cheesy? And what kind of images would you replace them with. They are all stock photography from iStock photo and that was all I could find for IT stuff.

Thanks a lot for your input. =)

arjunvasudeva
    Participant

You could just change them to stuff more IT related i guess, a guy with his hands folded looking at the camera is LOL. :lol:

And the main image, just some guy looking? At a first glance of the website a random guy wouldn’t really describe IT support in my opinion.

Jerm993

Looks good, I agree with arjunvasudeva it looks very professional. The only thing i noticed is on your articles the comment… i guess ill call it title is at the bottom and the text box it’s self is slightly to the right, not sure if that was part of your design but i think i would have it align with the name, email, etc.

BrennanHickson
    Participant
    "Jerm993" wrote:
    Looks good, I agree with arjunvasudeva it looks very professional. The only thing i noticed is on your articles the comment… i guess ill call it title is at the bottom and the text box it’s self is slightly to the right, not sure if that was part of your design but i think i would have it align with the name, email, etc.

Here’s a screenshot of what Jerm993 is talking about:
    [img]http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5980/screenshot20100223at449.png[/img]

ahh i see. check out the site out again. i totally went a different direction with the site. tell me what you think.

restless

Hi nice website.

I’m wondering how you did the > sign for your navigation list. Mind sharing how you did it? :)

thanks a lot!

this is how the ">" was done:

#sidecol ul li ul li a:after {
    float: right;
    content: ">";
    }

hope that helps!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.