Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Mobile Hero Menu dont show up

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mackiwu33
    Participant

Hi there,

can someone tell me why my menu in the mobile version just show up for a moment and then disappear?

I guess its a short piece of css what can fix that. I tried different things but i didnt get it :-(

This is the domain i talk about: https://www.geld-abheben-im-ausland.de

Can someone help me please?

Best regards

Beverleyh
    Participant

What did you try? Can you make a reduced demo in CodePen to show us, along with the disappearing menu issue you mention?

Many folks won’t click on web links from new members because they look spammy or self-promotional. They also invoke too much effort: you’re asking us to poke about in the developer toolbar while trying to filter out all the extra bumf of an unfamiliar codebase. Sadly that’s not very appealing. Make it easier for us to offer assistance. Help us to help you.

mackiwu33
    Participant

Hello Beverley,

thanks for your response. Meanwhile i found the causing issue in my WP template. The original menu in the customizr theme was the problem. Now it is solved by adding the following code lines:

@media(max-width: 979px){
    .btn-toggle-nav { display: none !important; }
    .nav-collapse { display: block !important; height: auto !important; overflow: visible !important; }
    }

Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.