Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Methods of adding multi plugins for wp?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Basically, I want to be able to include the ever growing amount of WP plugins that I use on every install of WP with just a few clicks. Sort of like a saved list that can "install all these plugins". Often times I find myself having to go back and forth between WP installs on different domains just to find the exact title of the plugin i want for a new one… And seeing how the WP plugin search isn’t the greatest, to me atleast.

At first, i just had a folder of bookmarks with some plugins in it for my browser… but now that my desired plugins for WP is getting close to 30, you can see how that method is a bit archaic seeming? Besides taking forever.

I’ve looked all over and can’t find something like this… Anybody know of, or have suggestions for this?

Another option I’m thinking of is having a sort of skeleton WP folder, with basically just the folder structure and the plugins all be in the folder, upload it everytime, then just do an update for them.

Plugin Central! amazing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.