Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Menu problems!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    alienoiz
    Participant

Hello, im new here and i am not a webmaster. I have a small website (www.beatassist.eu) and i build it with a website editor. One of the things my website editor has no good is the navigation menu, so i decided to replace it with a css styled menu. All good, but now i want to add a new menu that only appears in some pages but im facing some problems.

• the only way i have to add these menus is through a textbox with HTML edition or through a script box that allows HTML, Java, Flash etc. The problem is that when i set the menu, all appears in a kind of box and the submenus can only be seen when scrolling down.

I there anyway to solve this?

if not i may try to set all other data inside this box and maybe solve the problem.

I havent made this yet cause im facing a bigger problem. When i try to use another .css style for this second menu, it seems that each time i open a page where it is inserted, the main menu also gets the same appearance.

What im trying to do is to set a second menu, that only appears in certain pages, and has a diferent appearance than the main menu (sizes, captions, colors, etc.), without complicate the main menu appearance… but seems impossible!!!

What can i do?

There is an example of how i have it set now -> here.

Once again, and basicaly, i want that one of the 2 menus be smaller, and black instead of red, and if possible, pull the submenus to the front!!!!

Help please!

Thank you!

alienoiz
    Participant

thanks a lot, it realy helped me…i could do what i wanted…nice help :)

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.