Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other 'Mark as Good Answer' – Broken?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jerba
    Participant

I regularly use the ‘Mark as Good Answer’ button on this forum to what I assume will notify the corresponding user of my appreciation and also let others viewing the thread know that this is a viable answer/solution to the thread topic.

However, I’ve noticed that it doesn’t actually work… I don’t know if the site developers are aware of this or not, but I feel the desired functionality is incredibly useful to have on the forum and it would be a shame to see it go to waste or remain unfinished / broken.

Does anybody else use this functionality or would use this functionality if it were working correctly?

Shikkediel
    Participant

I have used it indeed (but not anymore because of what you are mentioning). If I remember well from reading in some topic, it used to be a button with other functionality but traq aka _ found a vulnerability in it. Probably why it’s sort of turned off. I’d like to see it working as well of course so people can filter out the best answer, especially with longer threads.

Paulie_D

Really…did that not work?

EDIT: Well it did until that page refreshed….hmm!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.