Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Making bootstrap navbar work with WordPress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hydroplane
    Participant

I already posted this on stackoverflow but no one was able to solve my problem.
    Premise: I am making a custom theme based on purecss.io however here I’m using a copy of the default twentythirteen theme for testing purposes (so I know the code is error free).

I want to use the bootstap navbar module in my theme but I don’t know much about php so I followed this tutorial.

Problem: Your text to link here… (video).

I downloaded a .zip of the navbar component and the collapse plugin from this page. Uploaded the unzipped content to the right folders inside the theme directory. And changed the code as explained in the tutorial.

This is my header.php and this is functions.php . As I said before I’m using a fresh install of wordpress + the default twentythirteen theme so these are the only changes I made.

Can anyone help me? I don’t know what’s wrong and I’ve been stuck on this for hours. My thread on stackoverflow if you need further infos.

Thanks a lot in advance.

hydroplane
    Participant

Ok, solved. jQuery must be loaded before the plugin and I re-download a version of bootstrap with all the LESS files.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.