Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Making Anything Slider responsive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    joe_sohcio

I am making Anything Slider responsive. My wrapper for each slide is resizing just fine but when I resize the browser window, the content of the slide stays in the same place although its wrapper is resizing just fine.

Any suggestions?

Paulie_D

Link?

Codepen?

joe_sohcio

right. sorry, http://www.sohcio.com/

joe_sohcio

Thanks Mottie but didn’t work. When I set expand to true and resizeContents to true, the whole disappears (hidden somewhere).

joe_sohcio

Thanks Mottie. Did that but no luck so far. I have removed div ids and classes around the slider to make sure I don’t inherit any styling and only the slider metallic css.

With,

resizeContents : true,
    expand: false,

I can get it displayed but the image is all stretched and if resizing browser window, slider’s panel content doesn’t adjust (doesn’t move). The slider’s wrapper adjusts just fine.

If I set expand to true, the whole this just disappears.

If I set expand to true and resizeContents to false, the slider goes crazy. It shows the slides very fast and then it goes in a very fast loop one after the other blink and can’t even see the slides.

It looks like what’s not resizin is the `

• `

_Thanks friend_

joe_sohcio

It looks like what’s not resizing is the

joe_sohcio

Thank you again. I see what you mean. The slider resizes just fine if the window is refreshed. Problem is if I grab a browser edge and resize the window. The content doesn’t adjust its centering. It stays in its place. See for example the slider at managewp.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.