Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Making a site responsive in internet explorer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    drmilun9
    Participant

Please help me,

I’m making a web site and its good in each browser but there is a problem when I come to IE, because I don’t know in which size I should set up my site for IE.

I use windows 7, already know for possibility to press F12 and setting up screen size as you want, but there is screen size of 4 inches, 10 inches and even bigger resolution.

I really don’t know which of these solutions I should accept. It seems 4 inches are to small for usability and left only 10 inches because another are too bigger….

I found this source while making the site:

http://www.studiopress.com/responsive/

and I don’t know I should make the site in IE as sizes in above site (like width = 240px, 320px, 480px etc…)

I would like if someone could tell me which sizes I should use in pixels…

Thanks in advance

Paulie_D

Which version of IE?

If the site works in other browsers it should be fine in IE9+ as they support media queries.

I assume you are using media queries otherwise I’m not sure how you can say it’s works in other browsers?

drmilun9
    Participant

Thanks for your quick answer, but I’ve already found solution..The problem was in that I didn’t know that windows manufactures smaller devices like phones and tablets, so I was persistently trying to connect IE and android…..But thanks anyway

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.