Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Make two right sidebars in Blogger

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dkth

I’ve searched for how to do this but most sites I end up on, are using code that doesn’t work with mine and my template. Could someone show me how to split the sidebar to make it into two? Thanks !

http://finallymommy.blogspot.com/

chrisburton
    Participant

@dkth It seems to work. What is the issue exactly, changing the width?

See here: http://cloud.chrisburton.me/Kvtb

dkth

No, I don’t know how to create two right sidebars, or how to rename code from other tutorials to work in my template.

chrisburton
    Participant

@dkth Did you look at the link I provided? It shows that there are 2 sidebars.

dkth

oh the link isn’t working :(

chrisburton
    Participant
    dkth

the second sidebar isn’t showing up in the layout section, so i wanted to try a different code

Paulie_D

As far as I know, if you are looking at it through the blogger interface it doesn’t recognise ‘custom’ templates that don’t fit the mold of the ones provided.

chrisburton
    Participant

@Paulie_D Can you customize a wordpress.com layout? This might be an option for the OP.

Paulie_D

To be honest, I don’t know that much about the standard WP layouts..(read ‘nothing’).

I have a blog using Blogger and when researching layouts etc the ‘standard’ ones available via the blogger interface…the two right sidebars is not a supported option.

I don’t know if the ‘standard/free’ WP blog will let you customise to that level…otherwise one would have to pay for hosting.

All of the above…AFAIK

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.