Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Make Social Icons Responsive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nootkan
    Participant

Hello, I am struggling to figure out how to make my social icons at the bottom of my pages responsive like the rest of my wordpress site. I used a different method to add them instead of a plugin to help increase loading time. My problem is when I view the page at different resolutions the social icons look horrible and adding padding or margins doesn’t seem to fix them. I know it must be a relatively easy solution but it escapes me for some reason so I thought I’d ask for help. The website is http://www.findingaman.com and the icons are towards the end of the page. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

timbarden
    Participant

Hi,

display: inline-block is the key thing required here. Add it to your .crunchify-link, with perhaps margin: 0 2px 2px 0; instead of margin-right: 2px to account for them sitting below each other and that should be it!

Just had to explain to my girlfriend why I was looking at that site, haha!

nootkan
    Participant

timbarden, thanks for your help. That worked perfectly. Sorry about your girl getting excited over your visiting the site. LOL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.