Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Make arrow in div has no margin left when each screen

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dauruk0512
    Participant

Hello all, thanks for respond in the past well i have some problems that make arrow not has margin left in each screen, please tested resize the browser the arrow look like has margin, how can i make the arrow look like responsive, thanks

here is my little demo

http://codepen.io/sidaurukfreddy/pen/QjWgzJ

dauruk0512
    Participant

Done i use images to handle it, is there any bugs in the future if user interfaces need to change, need some suggestions ? thanks

Paulie_D

What do you mean by responsive?

Since the arrow is made of borders the only way to make it responsive to the viewport is to make size it using viewport units.

I’m not sure what the purpose of the arrow is (or why it’s located where it is( so it’s hard to offer any additional options.

dauruk0512
    Participant

Please kindly resize the browser in codepen when you resize it between size ipad and mobile it make the arrow has margin-left Paulie so i used images, the purpose arrows is caming from one div in the left till the right seems alogritm coding, after click submit show the right side then click again show the right side, sorry if my languange make this dissucussion is not good !

Paulie_D

I am sorry but I cannot grasp what you are asking.

I’m not sure where the arrow is supposed to be.

I’m guessing that this is some kind of slider control?

dauruk0512
    Participant

Oke thanks paulie for your nice respond, i will fix by my self after launch will inform to you ;)

Ansuman
    Participant

Hello dauruk0512, I think its for the parent div’s(.box-1) padding, if you set the padding value 0 & your arrow’s css value left 0 instead of 3%, then you will all set.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.