Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Looking to create a page to idenfity a certian picture.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Smir
    Participant

i have around 75 images, all differently slighty.

i want to be able to tick certian otions to limit the images to find one im after?

is anyone got any idea how i would do this or what i would call this. i myself am lost..

Smir
    Participant

i’ve been thinking what i need to do is some how add values or “tags” to the images, and then beable to use tick boxes to find these images?

like say i have 75 images 5 of them are girls 70 of them are men, i would have a tick open for women ,i select women only the women show up.. and the tag or value would be woman or female etc

i hope someone understand what my brain is struggle to explain ;)

ScottMarshall
    Participant

Hey man I believe what you are looking for is something along the lines of this –

http://codepen.io/dennisgarrn/pen/EuCBv

I call them image filters but im sure they have another name, check it out.

Smir
    Participant

yes something defiantly like this, but is it possibly to actually move the images that aren’t needed? and of course once clicking back to all it shows all etc?

thanks for getting what i mean Scott ;)

chrisburton
    Participant

You mean hide the images that are blurred out? Use display: none;.

Smir
    Participant

tha tjust seems to hide them all.. >.<

chrisburton
    Participant

First, when you click on a category you need to add a class (i.e. hide) to the other images (using jQuery) and with that class, set it to this in CSS:

.hide {display: none;}

Smir
    Participant

ah see thats where im lost im a total newb :-s i know very little i enjoy tinkering don’t have the time with job/family to learn =-/ i know just enough and with searching google im able to tweak most things

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.