Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Looking for WordPress Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

Hey guys I am running into a couple of problems with wordpress theme development and could use some help please comment and leave email!

chrisburton
    Participant

Describe your problem?

__
    Participant

please comment and leave email!

It’s you who should be commenting. : )

If you want private help, you should be looking for someone to hire.

Scott
    Participant

#Chrisburton what I am trying to achieve is quite complex, right now I am building theme options for a theme I plan to release but am running into problems with the php coding required to make saved database changes in a theme. Do you have skype?

chrisburton
    Participant

Hey. Unfortunately, I would have to repeat traq’s comment. You’re better off explaining in greater detail about the problem you’re facing along with providing the faulty code. Otherwise it might be best to hire a backend developer. It is not customary to go around channels to figure out someone else’s problem.

Scott
    Participant

Okay sorry my question then would be when you create a theme option say changing the background color of your header what would be the php or api function to allow a user to select a color from a html5 color field and save it to the database (changing the themes color) I know this is extensive but I just need to know the foundation of saving changes and applying new css to elements on the theme just like you see in every theme out there.

Scott
    Participant

my javascript and jquery is fine, completely unrelated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.