Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Looking for a simple shopping cart solution with particular features

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sethgoochdesigns
    Participant

I’m in search for a simple shopping cart solution that’s easy to implement with an existing design. The checkout will only use PayPal, but I need something that allows forms to be tied in to specific products (if this exists). For example: Let’s say one of the products offered if a custom design of some sort of print material (i.e. campaign door hanger). The form would allow them to enter specific details, wording, colors, etc. they would like on the door hanger. Does anything like this exist? Is it more simpler that it sounds. This is what a client is wanting, but I’m not sure of a proper solution that will allow for good user experience flow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sethgoochdesigns
    Participant

bump

michelm

I use shopperpress plugin for wordpress from premium press, just do a google search. I think it’s about $75 and get a coupon online to get a discount. It works fine for both affiliate and any products that you like but the tech support is not great at all. check out my site for an example of this plugin: http://www.buyandroidtablet.co.uk/
    Best of luck,
    Michel

Al3ks
    Participant

I recommend osCommerce, it’s very customizable easy to use and set up. I recently discovered and I love it.

p.s. it’s open source

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.