Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Logo Feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    davidlab.be
    Participant

I am kicking of my new venture soon and would like a little feedback or first impressions on a logo concept. I am trying to get user feedback from everywhere. The company is for web development and design. Here are my links to the logopond site.

Logo 1 Logo 2

Keep in mind these are rough drafts and not the final edits and colors. Thanks

TheDoc

Definitely #1. Nice and strong.

josh
    Participant

I definitely prefer #1, but I would first read it as “rightside ut” as opposed to “rightsideout”. What’s the reasoning behind the negative space “o”?

Thomas
    Participant

I like #1. And also I disagree with Josh: I saw it as “rightsideout” right away. It’s very simple with a bit extra style. Good job!

davidlab.be
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It is still a work in progress and I gave myself a 7 day deadline to finalize it. Keep your opinions coming and I will let you know the final product.

Baerspective
    Participant

Like 1, have u tried a white dot vs a blue/gray, for that matter any other color? What was your reason for the current color of the o? Is this color going to be represented anywhere else on your site?

Well I personally like the first logo because the concept of in/out is more clear. However I think you should correct the tracking of the letters a little as it may cause problems when printed. I know that uppercase is the scenario in which the letters need more spacing but it seems as if that type you are using ( I assume Museo Slab 900 or maybe I’m wrong? ) when put too close together, brings a feeling of tension to the user. That is what I could give you as critique, anyway I like it. Good job :)

koheishingai
    Participant

My favorite is Logo2. I think Logo2 is more approachable.

Logo2 is dependent on the color of the background..

Steven Gardner
    Participant

1, just a feeling.

davidlab.be
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Here is another WIP Logo 3

It is stil too tight though.

mayura
    Participant

I definitely prefer #2.. It has very well matched with words, “right side out”. one thing i personally feel that vertical line on letter “0” can be smaller than what it is now

npav
    Participant

I like #1, but it seems to say rightsideut at first look, but the bold look is much easier to read and will stand out better on websites.

davidlab.be
    Participant

I want to thank everyone for all your feedback.

Here is another version.

Logo4

Keep in mind I am not in a rush to get this done. I still have plenty of time as I am pulling together other aspects of the company. Thanks again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.