Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Learning about jQuery Content Sliders

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Thadley
    Participant

Hey!

I really want to learn how to make my own image/content sliders using jQuery. Does anyknow know a good and easy way to accomplish this or know where a good tutorial is?

Would be appreciated!
    :)

OniLinkCR

I would recommend the Easy Slider, it’s one of the easiest content sliders I know of.

Thadley
    Participant

And where would you get this? Is this a plugin? I’m aiming to learn how to make one though :S

Thadley
    Participant

Thanks Mottie!

mikelegacy

Best way to learn to make one is to use current ones and change features about them. Obviously you would have to find ones where the author doesn’t care if you meddle around in their code (which is most people). Just obviously don’t take credit for it unless you write it from scratch.

Thadley
    Participant

@mikelegacy Ya, that is one way to go around learning it. I would definitely rather start from scratch that way I wouldn’t.t have to worry about taking credit of other peoples work. It is really tricky to make sliders and yet the concept isn’t hard to understand. Oh JavaScript, how I hate you lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.