Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Large List of Contact for a "Contact Us" page…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BDNNikki
    Participant

Hello all :)

First off let me start by introducing myself – My name is Nikki and I am a newbie developer. I have visited CSS Tricks many, many times – but I have never posted a question. Usually, I am able to find what I am looking for just by browsing through each of the separate topics…this time; however, I wasn’t so lucky.

What I am looking to do is to create some kind of data-base driven contact page. I need to be able to change out the employees on a frequent basis as well as their job titles and such. Things are constantly changing, and the last developer had a great method – but it isn’t the easiest to change and it wasn’t dynamically driven.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to how I could sort this out. I have multiple employees in multiple departments and I need a way to build upon this later – maybe by including a photo of each employee with a little background information – but nothing too elaborate. I would also need each of these employees to be contacted separately so when the user clicks on the specific contact that they wish to communicate with, an email would send only to them with a message/question/comment from the sender.

It seems pretty easy, but I am trying to find something that will be quick to make – and easy to maintain. Any suggestions would be VERY much appreciated!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.