Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Keeping nested DIV’s the full height of the Wrapper

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    svoltmer
    Participant

I have this site http://www.ctprep.org and the layout has two columns in a wrapper div. I would like the divs inside the wrapper to always be as tall as the wrapper div. I am having trouble accomplishing this if anyone could look at the site and give me some advise I would appreciate it. Thanks

svoltmer
    Participant

As, so many people still us IE I opted for your 3 image suggestion. I implemented on the index page for now using a separate style sheet. The columns are equal height now, but still don’t fill the height of the wrapper. What am I missing?

svoltmer
    Participant

I am sorry, I wasn’t specific, I guess I would like the footer to be at the bottom of the page with the columns stretching to the footer, even if there isn’t enough content to force the wrapper open.

svoltmer
    Participant

I set it up similar to what you suggested accept I couldn’t get it to work with the rounded corner as the background for the footer. Now though it is pushing the footer up in IE8 to make room for the floated “copyright”. Why does it not push the shell div open in all the other browsers?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.