Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End keep getting an unexpected $end error

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    drizzy
    Participant

Hi all

I’m having issues with this specific line of code and I have no clue how to fix. I keep getting this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/html/form/form.php on line 581

everything looks fine, but I don’t know what I did wrong

<?php
    $footer_data = <<<EOT
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.corner.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.core.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.widget.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.tabs.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.mouse.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.sortable.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.draggable.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.position.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.ui.dialog.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui/ui/jquery.effects.core.js"></script>
    EOT;
    require('includes/footer.php');
    ?>

Alen
    Participant

on line 581 ?

Are you looking at the correct file? Is this error maybe in the footer.php?

drizzy
    Participant

yeah its the right file I just showed the section of the code that I believe is the problem. I’ve looked at the footer.php and there’s no problems there

line 581 is the last line on the file ?>

–bump–
    nevermind I think I managed to fix it I was missing a “}” higher up in the code
    should’ve just posted the entire code

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.