1) The texture behind the nav is a little distracting; also, what if the client would like to expand to more than 3 nav items? What happens if they need 6?
2) The indent on the first paragraph should be removed, it’s not necessary and disrupts the flow, the text could also use a little more padding to the left and right.
3) The black text seems just a touch too thick, almost like it’s bolded.
4) Structure seems to be missing. What I mean is, it’s hard to really tell where a section begins and where it ends. As it is now, I feel like I should read the main paragraph but that the text continues going to the bottom right (Fun on the water, etc). While this is good as it keeps me reading, I should be able to tell when a section ends/begins. This is important for hierarchy.
5) The logo on the top is rather dreadful, I would either just go for some plain text or a redesign.
6) The big picture in the bottom left seems to be on its own, looks odd.
Thanks Doc for your comments. I will try to figure out how to make those improvements. I know what you mean about the picture on the bottom left looking like it’s there on it’s own. I was thinking about doing a slideshow in that area. It seems as if no one likes the nav. I will redesign that. As far as the logo, got no Idea how to improve that. I would say logo design is not my specialty.