Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Jsfiddle help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    palimadra
    Participant

I have been using jsFiddle for sometime (about 4 weeks).

I needed help on one section and that was saving the work you have done. I have been able to save scripts. However, when I try and see all my jsFiddle’s by clicking on the “Your public fiddles” I’m shown some of the fiddles. However there are more fiddles that I have created which are there in the Dashboard.

Obviously somewhere there is an option to save the fiddle where it is shared with the public and everyone can see it or as a private fiddle which you can only see it. Just that I cannot find it. Can someone help please.

Thanks in advance.

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

This is how it works as I understand it…

If you NAME your fiddle. (Info panel on left). Then it will show up under /user/USERNAME/fiddles/ – naming it makes it public.

If you DON’T name it, you can still find your old stuff at /user/dashboard/ while you are logged in.

In my opinion, not the greatest system. Something we hope to do better on CodePen (Beta hopefully coming within a month)

amoss
    Participant

CodePen sounds cool Chris.
    Will this be part of or separate from CSS-Tricks?

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

Separate, kind of. It’s still an evolving idea. Likely it will be it’s on entity but I’ll be making heavy use of it here.

amoss
    Participant

ok was curious. If it is better than jsFiddle I will definitely make use of it! Thanks Chris!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.