Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS jquery wordpress conflict

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ogdubog

I am using woocommerce on wordpress. We had a problem with permalinks and Quick Mysql. We turned quick MySQL off and woocommerce works right. Now I have a problem with some plugins not working. Sharexy and Lightbox Plus. Both were working with my setup before. Can someone point me in the right direction?

millermarineproducts.com

Thanks

TheDoc

Major problem:

You gotta use smaller images for those thumbnails. Seen on this page: http://millermarineproducts.com/products/

As for any jQuery conflict, you’re loading two versions, so I’d definitely fix that.

There aren’t any console errors, though, so I’m not sure what’s not working.

Ogdubog

Ok fixed the jquery thing. Didn’t help anything that I can see but good fix none the less. I run a audit in Chrome and I get this advice “Optimize the order of styles and scripts:

The following external CSS files were included after an external JavaScript file in the document head. To ensure CSS files are downloaded in parallel, always include external CSS before external JavaScript.

1 inline script block was found in the head between an external CSS file and another resource. To allow parallel downloading, move the inline script before the external CSS file, or after the next resource.”

What do you think about that?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.