Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Jquery thumb gallery showing a gallery for each thumbnail

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    t.casbar
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I am trying to find a plug-in (preferably free) that will allow me to show a grid of images/thumbnails and when one is selected, it opens a lightbox to a gallery of a whole new set of images. Like this code using fancybox… http://jsfiddle.net/kevin11189/uZCC6/1270/

The problem that I am running into is that I would like to also show either vimeo or .mp4 files and fancybox is only allowing for .swf files. It is important that the videos also show up on apple devices.

I am just beginning to learn javascript and jqurey so making major edits is causing my head to spin. I have tried to add iframe code to the document but nothing I have tried actually plays a video.

If anyone knows a plugin out there that resembles this or can help me out, I would be extremely grateful for their help!

I would be delighted to figure out how to completely edit the fancybox js code to make it capable of running .mp4 files but am thinking that it might be some time before I figure that one out….

I would also be pleased if it had a function where the title shows when you mouse over the respective image.

Thanks!
    t.casbar

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.