Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript jQuery Tab-Navigation help!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ngrade
    Participant

Hello there,

Should anyone out there be able to help me or point me to the right direction, I would appreciate it a lot!

I created a WordPress-Site for my uncle’s rental business. I’m still an amateur with Javascript/jQuery and PHP. You can see the page of a holiday apartment here:

click here!

As you can see in the center-top, there is a tab-menu showing all the apartments from this house in different categories/tabs (amount of persons).

Now, as a visitor chooses to click on f.e. a 5-Persons appartment, when he gets to the new site of the 5-persons apartment, the tab-navigation gets resetted and shows the 2 person category again. Here is the problem: logically thinking it should now show the 5 persons-tab, and not be resetted on every reload…

Is there a way to ask the database, what kind of apartment this is, so it can show the right tab?

The tab-navigation is created with the help of a theme-shortcode. Can the tab somehow stay on the same tab that was clicked instead of being resetted everytime?

How do I go about this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

ngrade
    Participant

bump??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.