Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other jquery slider with forms

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    petro7447

My situation goes like this…I hired a web designer who took off before completing the job. I have little web experience, jsut enough to be dangerous, and no programming experience. I would like to use a jquery slider with forms. So the user inputs info, hits next, and based off that info the next form would slide in and so on. I have created the forms visually with html/css, but get lost in setting up the slider and backend information required to get the results I need. My question is, in hiring a programmer to do this, what is reasonable in terms of price, and what is not. Is this something that takes hours, days, or weeks…I would appreciate if someone could set some realistic standards so I don’t get ripped off again!! Thank you to anyone who decides to respond.

petro7447

elneco…I know it can be done with forms. How all the plumbing works, I am not sure….take a look at:
    http://www.ekaiserinsurance.com/
    The form at the top is similar to what I want to do. Notice the user input determines which slide/form appears…

Mottie

Maybe what you want is a Form Wizard. There are a few others out there as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.